We just opened up two new internship positions. The prospective interns
will be working on tasks related with navigation and connectivity.
Applicants need to be familiar with ROS and Linux. In return they will get
hands-on experience running and playing with our robots.
The prospective interns will be working on the following tasks:
- Assist in the development of a ROS-based navigation solution for
products, including path planning, obstacles avoidance and mapping
*- *Robust WiFi handling
- Android – robot paring (direct connection)
- Integration with ROCON (http://www.robotconcert.org/)
- Develop tools to support navigation and connectivity tests
- Robot testing and performance analysis
- Support setting up and running demonstrations
- Bachelor’s degree in robotics, computer science or a related field
- Good programming skills in C++ or Python
- Experience with robotics, ROS and Linux
- Experience with the ROS navi stack
- Experience with system administration with a focus on networking
- Experience with Android and Robot Web Tools (http://robotwebtools.org/)
- Duration : 6 months
- Location : R&D center, located in Gasan-dong, Geumcheon-gu, Seoul
- Working time : 9:00 ~ 18:00, Mon ~ Fri
- Salary : 1,500,000 KRW
- Starting date: July/August
- Travel and housing support available for foreigners.
*How to Apply*
Send the following documents as PDFs to *email@example.com
- Resume (max. 1 page)
- Motivation / cover letter (max. 1 page)
- Two letters of recommendation
- (Links to) Code samples would be appreciated.
- Application period : 2014/6/2 ~ 2014/6/15
We are looking forward to your application!