The Robotics Research Centre (RRC) in the School of Mechanical and Aerospace
Engineering at Nanyang Technological University (NTU@Singapore) is looking for
a full-time research fellow for the industrial robot project funded by A-STAR
(Agency for Science, Technology and Research). This is a three-year
Singapore-wide, multi-institute collaborative project aiming at improving the
industry productivity through robotics.
Full time research fellow with strong experience in ROS-based motion planning /
vision servoing for industrial robots.
- The approved candidate will join a research team supervised by Prof. Low Kin
Huat, to advance the state of the art of robotic manipulations with multiple
coordinated robots and to address manipulation issues of tedious and difficult
- The position is available immediately and renewable year by year, within an
expected duration of totally three years.
- The commencing salary will depend on the candidate’s qualification and
- PhD with a focus in industrial robotics (task/motion planning, coordination
of multiple industrial robots), computer vision (image processing, vision
servoing) or related fields
- Extensive experience with C/C++ programming, ROS, linux
- Self-motivated and collaborative
- Work efficiently and effectively
- To apply, please email your detailed CV, list of publications, and contact
information to Dr. Zhu Haifei <mailto:HFZHU@ntu.edu.sg>. All documents should
be in pdf format.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- For further details, please feel free to contact Dr. Zhu Haifei