Robohub is looking for a Managing Editor specialised in Robotics and AI.
Robohub.org is a non-profit dedicated to connecting the robotics community to the world. Our network of experts is present around the world, and spans academia, industry, policy, and science communication. Our portal Robohub.org has been named top blog in robotics and has the largest readership of any blog dedicated to robotics.
• Build our network of communicators, train experts to communicate about their work, and help them on a day-to-day basis through editorial support.
• Drive the conversation around hot topics in robotics by running and summarising roundtable discussions.
• Promote Robohub content to the widest possible audience.
• Manage a growing team of communicators in robotics and AI. Team work is essential, and you’ll need to be comfortable reaching out through online tools, as most of our work is done there. This also means you can work from anywhere in the world.
• Travel to and cover top conferences in robotics and AI around the world.
As part of our team, you’ll learn about the latest happenings in robotics, directly from those driving the technology forward. It’s an exciting and fast-moving field!
• Training and/or experience in editorial roles, science communication, or robotics and AI.
• Startup-up mentality – you will be a driving force on the team – and will need to come in with that state of mind.
• Ease in public communication – we expect you’ll present at conferences, and on panel discussions.
• Ability to work with online tools.
If you’re interested in this position, please email email@example.com with 2 reference contacts, a CV, and a cover letter. Please also send us a link to your favourite article about robotics and AI.