Robohub is looking for a science communication intern specialised in Robotics and AI.
Robohub.org is a non-profit dedicated to connecting the robotics community to the world. Our network of experts is present around the world, and spans academia, industry, policy, and science communication. Our portal Robohub.org has been named top blog in robotics and has the largest readership of any blog dedicated to robotics.
Assist the editorial team at Robohub.org with day-to-day operations. As part of our team, you’ll learn about the latest happenings in robotics, directly from those driving the technology forward. It’s an exciting and fast-moving field!
– Can work 10-20 hours a week (70% editorial and 30% helping with marketing/outreach).
– Training and/or experience in editorial roles, science communication, or robotics and AI.
– Drive social media presence.
– Post weekly stories, help with bi-weekly podcast transcript (submitting, going through content).
– Assist with writing Roundtables and monthly Digest.
– Work with experts to make sure content meets Robohub standards.
– Work with online tools and within international teams.
If you’re interested in this position, please email email@example.com with 2 reference contacts, a CV, and a cover letter. Please also send us a link to your favourite article about robotics and AI.