Rapyuta Robotics is seeking young, talented, and ambitious individuals with a can do attitude to help revolutionize robotics. We’re creating a whole new generation of multi-agent aerial- and ground-based mobile robotic platforms with access to an inexhaustible supply of data and processing capabilities, that is the Cloud.
Our units will be capable of working autonomously and collaboratively, learning from their own experiences and with each other in order to continuously improve themselves. Help develop the foundation for which all our work is based. Create science-fiction like features that will control – not just a handful – but thousands of robots.
You will work in one of the following tasks:
- Develop components for our robot-specific Platform-as-a-Service software
- Help develop AI and Machine learning algorithms
- Design and implement image processing algorithms for our security and inspection robot fleet
- Architect and implement test automation frameworks
We’ll write lots of code, conduct plenty of experiments, work closely together, perform high-profile demos, and come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems. We are easy going, but hardworking – and we hope that you will be too!
- Currently pursuing a BSc, MSc or PhD in computer science or a related technical field
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Atleast 3 years of experience in developing software using C/C++
- Basic communication skills in English
- Python programming skills
- Hands-on experience, such as RoboCup, related engineering projects, contributions to open-source projects, etc.
- Contributions to open source projects such as ROS
Start date: Available October 2015 in Zurich and in Tokyo
Duration: Minimum 4 months
How to apply: Submit the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject heading “Application: Software Engineering Intern”
- CV with a detailed overview of relevant experience
- At least two references to relevant experiences
- Copy of your latest transcripts
- Copy of your latest thesis
- Project portfolio with code samples
For more details contact email@example.com
About Rapyuta Robotics
Building cloud-connected low-cost multi-robot systems for security and inspection.